Thanks to generous support from our partners, including the American Medical Association, Johnson and Johnson Innovation, Stanford Medicine and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, we’re able to provide a live video stream of our entire TEDMED 2015 stage program.
The ideas and conversation at TEDMED need to be shared with everyone on the frontlines of health and medicine to have the broadest impact. That’s why – for the 3rd year in a row – the entire TEDMED program is available online, broadcast directly from the stage in Palm Springs. It’s free for all teaching hospitals, medical schools, government agencies and approved non-profits, and can be watched in high-definition video, live or on-demand to accommodate schedules around the world.
In 2014, more than 200,000 participants from 147 countries participated in TEDMED Live
We welcome all who qualify to experience a carefully curated stage program featuring inspiring and provocative stories that address some of the most pressing challenges we face in health and medicine today. (See our stage program and meet our speakers.) By sharing our program with organizations around the world, we aim to break barriers and contribute to a multi-disciplinary, global conversation about what is new and important in health and medicine.
Whether an organization has five, 500 or 5,000 people, we invite everyone to join the discussion as part of the TEDMED community. TEDMED Live can be used to ignite new thinking in large groups gathering at college campuses – to inspire collaboration among colleagues who watch together in small lunchtime viewing parties – or enjoyed individually via personal laptops and computers.
Watch each TEDMED session live or view at your convenience, on-demand, for one month beyond the event.
- Live Streaming is available during the event, Nov. 18-20, 2015. Click here to see the schedule for all eight sessions.
- On-Demand Streaming Available through Dec. 18, 2015
TEDMED Talks inform, engage, and provoke action across a broad, passionate community. So whether you are on the inside or outside of health and medicine, we encourage you to join us as we come together to shape a healthier world.
- In the spirit of collaboration, the entire program is free for teaching hospitals, medical schools, government agencies, libraries and approved non-profits. (Click here to apply)
- TEDMED Live is also available for organizations that don’t qualify. (Click here for pricing.)
Special thanks to the organizations that joined us last year – we hope to have you join us again! A few include:
- Abbott Labs
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- European Medical Students’ Association
- The Global Fund
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- Kangwon National University
- McGill University
- Melbourne Medical School, University of Melbourne
- National Institutes of Health
- Qatar Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Rotterdam University
- Stanford Medicine
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Genova
- University of Ottago
- University of Oxford
- University of Valencia
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- US Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED)
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Wellcome Trust
- World Health Organization